Friday, March 03, 2006

Maybe

This week has certainly been a mad week, a week filled with challenges, disappointments. Revelations? Maybe.

I suppose adaptability is a useful trait, being able to see things in a new light, to realign yourself to new developments. But, well, keeping true to what you think is right, what you think is possible, isn't that an ideal trait too? Being stubborn? Maybe.

I am? Maybe.

Things just happen so quickly, they are gone before we know it. Only long after do we realise how much we treasure them, how much we should have just stopped to appreciate them.

KOH said at the start of sec 3, and i remember this clearly for some reason, that we should treasure our sec 3 year, because it would turn out to be the best of our 4 years in RI. I remember some people mused, saying isn't sec 4 the best, when we can take the helm in leading the school? Mr. Koh disagreed. Wisdom? Experience? Maybe.

Do I miss KOH, who people are actually happy to be rid off. A purportedly intellectually arrogant menace? OR an adult facing his own struggles after facing those we face now? Maybe.

Just maybe, if we try hard enough and wish upon a star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home